Made to Order
Far Side of the Moon
Bill Amberg Studio
Comprising two designs, Matthew’s ‘1969’ series for Bill Amberg Print includes an image of the Far Side of the Moon, alongside Tie-Dye. With an interest in how process can create organic images in a variety of materials, both hides work with the principles of dyes and resists, specifically when applying waterborne pigment to leather.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Ultra white
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Foil by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…£960.00