Made to Order
Price on Application
Photographed in a super high resolution, Tom’s launch collection for Bill Amberg Print explores the notion of materiality in a digital age. His visibly manipulated and hyper-real designs aim to startle the eye, by using pattern in unexpected ways. Foil plays on a dislocation caused by exaggerated proportion, and furthered by the playful unconventionality of each featured material for upholstery and architectural use.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Wet white metal free
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..Price on Application
Lua by Champalimaud Design features clusters of nebulous circles in dusty rose, grey and neutral…Price on Application
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…Price on Application