Made to Order
Linear Cubes I
Bill Amberg Studio
Available in several colourways, Linear Cubes references the art produced in 1920’s and early 1930’s Paris, specifically Cubism and the work of Sonia Delaunay. Using geometrics in an unstructured loose format, with blocked colour, Lisa’s design was sketched by hand and block printed, before being digitally scanned. Shades of cream, celadon and grey provide a sophisticated, yet accessible palette.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Ultra white
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Foil by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00