Made to Order
Bill Amberg Studio
Offering two exclusive designs under his SFM or ‘Studies for a Mosque’ series, SFM 42 and SFM 37 are fractals based on Marcel Wanders’ unique computational language of infinite geometries. Inspired by the sacred mathematics of nature – as seen across the plant and animal worlds – their organic artwork repeats across varying scales, adding a new three-dimensionality to the leather hides.
- Application: Hard and soft upholstery, wall panels and leathergoods.
- Area: 4-5.5 sqmts (40-55 sqft) per hide
- Average panel size: 1400mm x 1700mm (55” x 67”)
- Thickness: 1.2/1.4mm
- Raw material: Premium European bovine hides
- Tannage: Ultra white
- Delivery: 2-4 weeks from order
- Minimum order qty: 1 hide
- Fire rating: Up to Class ‘0’ (available on request)
Part of his launch collection, Foil by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Dichroic by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital…£960.00
Part of his launch collection, Hair by Tom Dixon explores the idea of materiality in a digital age..£960.00